Identification of products using a common system, by different departments and across various segments of the supply chain is a major challenge for the healthcare industry today.
Accurate data is the foundation of any supply chain improvement program. The healthcare supply chain has several inefficiencies, which in fact provide a huge opportunity to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and GPOs to reduce costs by removing them.
A study by the Coalition of Healthcare eStandards has estimated that about 40% of all invoices have errors, each of which cost $40 to $400 to reconcile and correct. It is estimated that $2bn to $5bn is lost each year by the healthcare industry, due to supply chain information inefficiencies.
For any healthcare product sales organization, communicating consistent and correct product information through the supply chain is crucial for success.
Similarly, for any healthcare buying organization, using the correct product information is essential for deriving procurement and supply chain efficiency.
A reliable and accurate data foundation is essential to take advantage of technology advances in EDI and e-Commerce and improve technology ROI from enterprise software systems.
Enventure offers customizable services that clean, update, enrich, and consolidate content to optimize supply chain and enable sales improvement. Enventure is a preferred partner to healthcare organizations worldwide, that are looking to energize their supply chain, by leveraging the goldmine of data that resides in their systems.
Services for the Healthcare industry
- Master Data Management
- Taxonomy Development
- Schema Generation and Mapping
- Product Data Governance
- Technology Consulting
- PIM Software Selection and Implementation
Benefits of PIM Services for Healthcare
- Enriches data with three levels of data sourcing
- Optimizes data for e-business
- Standardizes description and populates product attributes
- Categorizes data according to UNSPSC, GS1, eCl@ss, HCPCS, or customer-specific data models
- Reduces process costs with consistent, up-to-date product data
- Synchronizes product information to maximize ROI from Enterprise Software Systems (ERP/CRM /PDM/PLM/SRM)
- Migrates data from multiple sources
- Improves internal and external co-ordination with a centralized repository of information
- Improves and increases sales by reducing time-to-market