Improving operational efficiency and leveraging data repositories to serve as an intelligent decision support tool becomes difficult without addressing data quality issues.
The Automotive industry has several global environmental initiatives in place. The GADSL (Global Automotive Declarable Substance List) and systems like IMDS (International Material Data System) make data management and reporting in the automotive industry a comprehensive and complex process that flows across various links in the supply chain.
Enventure's Enterprise Content Management services manage product data, inventory data, CAD data, after-market data and compliance data (REACH, GADSL) for the Automotive industry.
Enventure facilitates automotive component manufacturers to save precious time, resources, and money by integrating their purchase database across locations and getting it in synchronization with accepted industry standards to improve internal content, manage data efficiently and streamline operations.
Services for the Auto Industry:
Master Data Management
- Automotive Product Information Management (Content collection, transformation, and catalog management)
- Aftermarket parts cataloging: Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) and Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES) mapping
- Product Information Management software and services
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Data Services
- System Design
- PCB Design
- Mechanical Design
- Manufacturing Support
- Product Cost Reduction
- Component data management
- BOM Cleansing
- Obsolescence Management
- Cost Reduction
- Automotive Compliance Support (GADSL)
- Green Compliance Support (REACH, RoHS, ELV)
- Spend Analytics
- Inventory Analytics
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Strategic Sourcing and Low Cost Country (LCC) Sourcing